Date: 1/10/18 6:30 pm
From: Brandon <flammowl17...>
Subject: [cobirds] Snowy Owl in Pueblo -- finally seen flying
As we expected, the Snowy Owl, goes hunting at night. It sits on the
tires during the day, where no coyotes can get to it. It is a pretty
safe place to be during the day, as is hundreds of yards away from any
people, except for people in boats.

Here is an update from the Lake Pueblo State Park folks.

"FLIGHT! At 5:20 this evening, we witnessed the snowy owl take flight.
It flew very well and looks healthy."

We'll try to have an early morning update, for anyone who is thinking
about coming tomorrow to Pueblo Reservoir.

--
Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO