Date: 1/10/18 3:09 pm
From: Brandon <flammowl17...>
Subject: [cobirds] Other Pueblo birds 1/10
I've mostly spent my time, helping birders, and non birders see the
Snowy Owl at the South Shore Marina tires this week, though this
afternoon, with the Driscoll family, I saw the continuing Prairie
Warbler, below the dam at Pueblo Reservoir. At the South Shore Marina
tires, the last two days, the immature (very white) Glaucous Gull,
Lesser Black-backed Gulls, and Great Black-backed Gull continue. I
also today, an adult Iceland (Thayer's Gull) was present. I haven't
scoped much in other parts of the Reservoir, so not sure what is still
present. Usually the loons are hanging out in the middle of the
Reservoir, and some things have been in the SWA on NW Side of Pueblo
Reservoir. I haven't heard of anyone seeing the White-winged
Crossbill at Mountain View Cemetery, it may be finding feeders in
Pueblo instead now.

Pueblo suppose to be getting rain tonight, and gusty wind too, with
the cold front. Hard to know, if the Snowy Owl will be around
tomorrow or not, with this weather change.

--
Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO