Date: 1/10/18 1:16 pm
From: rlowry517 <00000002625e15f9-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Harris's Sparrow, Pyramid Lake Dunn Fish Hatchery
Hello!
After about 60-70 minutes of searching, l just observed the continuing Harris's Sparrow at the referenced location.  It flew in with a large flock of White-Crowned Sparrows, perched briefly on a bush just long enough to get a nice identication view, before dropping down once I raised the large one-eyed monster to try to get a photo.  I could not relocate it after another 15 minutes of searching.  The location it was observed was on the north side of the drive heading up to the hatchery, about 0.15 miles downslope from the drive to the private house just below the hatchery building proper.
Rob LowryCarson City