Date: 1/10/18 10:01 am
From: David Vander Pluym <scre...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] AZFO: Many new photos!!

Field Ornithologists,

Jeff Ritz contributed photos of Tennessee Warbler, Felipe Guerrero and Bryan Patrick contributed photos of Rough-legged Hawk, Bill Lisowsky, Rob Woodward, and Steven Bonta contributed photos of Sinaloa Wren, Felipe Guerrero contributed photos of White-winged Crossbill, Susan Voelker and Michael Welch contributed photos of Blackpoll Warbler, Marceline VandeWater contributed photos of a Pine Warbler, Felipe Guerrero contributed photos of Northern Shrike, Lauren Harter contributed photos of Red-necked Grebe, Richard Fray contributed photos of Lapland Longspur, David Vander Pluym and Lauren Harter contributed photos of Black-legged Kittiwake, Chris McCreedy contributed photos of Red-throated Loon, Walt Anderson contributed photos of Greater Scaup and Ryan O’Donnell contributed photos of a Cackling Goose. Under Hybrids, Walt Anderson contributed photos of a Gadwall hybrid. Thanks Jeff, Felipe, Bryan, Bill, Rob, Steven, Susan, Michael, Marceline, Lauren, Richard, David, Chris, Walt, and Ryan!

Thanks to all who use the online form below to submit photos. It makes our job a lot easier and ensures your photos will be posted more quickly.

The AZFO Photo Gallery is found at:

http://www.azfo.org
click on "Photo Documentation"

The AZFO Sound Library of sound recordings is found at:

http://www.azfo.org
click on "Sounds Library"

Arizona Field Ornithologists welcomes Arizona rarity photo contributions from all photographers throughout the state.

Use our online form to submit photos:

http://www.azfo.org/gallery/PhotoContribution.html

AZFO also welcomes contributions to its Sounds Library of bird vocalizations recorded in Arizona and nearby areas. See more information here:

http://www.azfo.org/SoundLibrary/sounds_contribute.html

If you enjoy the AZFO web site, please consider joining AZFO and supporting our other activities. Details on the web site.

We strive for accuracy. Please email any corrections to postings to the photo editors.

Lauren Harter and David Vander Pluym
AZFO Photo Editors