Date: 1/10/18 8:52 am
From: Ben Borda <abbreb...>
Subject: Waterfowl in Milton & Huntington
I stopped by the pond at Blenko Glass in Milton this morning about 10:00am and got good looks at several small groups of Northern Pintails, Northern Shovelers and American Black Ducks, all of which were mixed in with the local waterfowl. Yesterday morning at Harris Riverfront Park in Huntington, I saw small groups of Redheads, Common Goldeneyes, Ring-necked Ducks, Greater Scaups, a lone Ruddy Duck and a lone American Coot, all of which, again, were mixed in with the local waterfowl. Day before yesterday at Harris Riverfront Park, there was a male Red-breasted Merganser mixed in with the group.

Ben Borda
Huntington, WV
Cabell County

Join us on Facebook!