Date: 1/10/18 4:11 am
From: <lcarrigan_55...> [ible] <ible-noreply...>
Subject: [IBLE] Rose-breasted Grosbeak
Very cool sighting, Kit. I had 2 different juvenile Red-breasted Grosbeaks visiting my feeders this past Sept into Oct. Plus, the usual Black-headed Grosbeaks which nest on our place.

Now, with your sighting, makes me wonder if Rose-breasteds are establishing & nesting in SE Idaho? Time & further observations will tell. I noted the two that visited my feeders were not shy about it & became fairly regular visitors. So, I would expect your recent sighting to be repeated in the days to come. Mine exclusively hit the black-oil sunflower seeds.

Brian Carrigan
Blackfoot

To view archived messages go to:

http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/ible