Date: 1/9/18 10:47 pm
From: tedell <TEdell...> [slocobirding] <slocobirding-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [slocobirding] Likely future Raven nest location

In 2017 Ravens nested on and fledged young from the tower Cheryl and Steve described. This was the first record of raven nesting in the Morro Bay area. I believe one of the two ravens on the Morro Bay Christmas bird count was seen along Turri Road.
Tom Edell Cayucos, CA

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone