Date: 1/9/18 5:17 pm
From: Linda Vidosh Zempel <0000009ad62f9c3d-dmarc-request...>
Subject: My Big Year 2017
Probably not Big by some standards. But, on June 2nd I saw the number of species, that prior to this year, was my high for an entire 365 days. And I learned a lot. Had a ball along the way with Carol Morgan, Malcolm Gold, Glenn Caspers, Janeen Walters, Brandon Magette, Chuck Otte, Rodney Wright, Trent Reed, Roger and Jan Boyd, Patty Marlett. And John, 39 years and counting- feeder birds and visiting new and distant wild places.

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to
mailto:<ksbird-l-request...>

Join us on Facebook!