Date: 1/9/18 4:24 pm
Subject: Ross's and snow geese in Bryson City, NC
A bald eagle must have flushed a very nervous snow goose and a Ross's goose on the Tuckasegee river near Bryson City (Swain County). It was obvious when they were flying that the geese were different sizes.

I drove to Old River Road and found them with a small flock of Canada geese.

Reported on ebird

Tim Lewis
Jackson County, NC

Pretty is the enemy of the beautiful - Ferdinand Léger

<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.tim-2Dlewis.com_&d=DwIFAw&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=NRxHoHT8tzsmt4y33I6qbD8zQC15WvAnKgcCNkRzOOI&s=YvW3BCODEDMCj3oQGmakbTh7QukqJARy2hMEJLtwuF0&e= >

Join us on Facebook!