Date: 1/9/18 1:46 pm
From: <thespeckledhatchback...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...>
Subject: [CALBIRDS] Recent waterfowl photos
Calbirder -

Since it's still a bit damp around the state, I hope these shots will provide a welcome reminder of what's out there. It'll also get you caught up on
a few shots that I collected towards the end of 2017.

The scoters, mergansers, pelican, and Buffleheads are all from San
Mateo and SF. There are also some shots from British Columbia,
after the December cruise ship pelagic. Info is displayed below each
shot. The other stuff in the gallery is mostly from fall around the Bay
Area and has been linked previously.

http://www.dorianandersonphotography.com/Recent-Work/ http://www.dorianandersonphotography.com/Recent-Work/

Though not from CA, here are some photos I collected in Ecuador
while visiting over Christmas.

http://www.dorianandersonphotography.com/Central-and-South-American-Bir/Ecuador/ http://www.dorianandersonphotography.com/Central-and-South-American-Bir/Ecuador/

Lastly, if you're interested in doing some shooting and birding in Colombia
in June, please get in touch with me. Alvaro Jaramillo and I are finalizing a
10-day photo-birding itinerary through Cali/Manizales/Pereira that should
be really, really cool.

Light has been tough so far in 2018. Hopefully the sun will bust out soon!

Cheers
Dorian Anderson
San Mateo

Join us on Facebook!