Date: 1/9/18 9:32 am
From: Tom <annntom...>
Subject: [IN-BIRD-L] swans in Mooresville
Taking Ann to the airport this AM we noticed 7 swans on a borrow pit
lake named Welch Lake.  It is on IN 267 just North of Mooresville.  This
is just North of a couple of active gravel pits.  On returning I turned
into the group of houses on the North side of the lake but couldn't see
the swans.  Apparently this AM the only place to see these birds was
from 267 itself which was too busy to stop on.  I couldn't see the heads
adequately while driving to give more than a Swan sp ID.  They were in
with some geese and other water fowl which also due to circumstance were
not IDed.

Tom Hougham

on Lamb Lake in SW Johnson Co