Date: 1/8/18 8:39 pm
From: Mary Yanalcanlin <yanalcanlin...>
Subject: [COBOL] Redheads at Drake Park this morning
This morning during Birding For Preschoolers (Drake Park, Bend) there were three Redheads swimming with several Ring-necked Ducks. I can't recall ever seeing any there before. The regulars were all there also: Hooded Mergansers, Common Mergansers, American Wigeons, Mallards, Common Goldeneyes, and Canada Geese. The kiddos, their parents, and I all enjoyed watching several Mallards diving completely underwater even though "they're not diving ducks" as five year old Barrett exclaimed.

Mary Yanalcanlin