Date: 1/8/18 6:11 pm
From: <aaron.maizlish...> [SFBirds] <SFBirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [SFBirds] FW: [New post] Mission Bay Spawn Update
Modest gull action at 7:45 AM this morning at Mission Rock/Agua Vista in a heavy downpour. Maybe 200-300 gulls flying around, and occasionally skirmishing, but none sitting on the water. It was very rainy and dark so I didn't stick around very long. But I will check up regularly after my morning drop-off to see if it builds any further. There were a bunch of fishermen on the short pier, but the boats weren't out.

Aaron Maizlish.

Sent from my iPhone