Date: 1/8/18 3:30 pm
From: Susan Schaezler <susan...>
Subject: [texbirds] Warbler Woods Ettiquite
Ok—we have a lot of people coming to see the Golden-Crowned Sparrow, but several think they are supposed to drive past the parking lot and visitor kiosk and drive through the property! You absolutely can’t drive on the property and I’m amazed that at least two did so today! Please use some common sense when coming onto a property and follow the lead of others that park where they are supposed to and walk to see the birds!
We were doing a roundtrip to Houston and back today to the Medical Center for my Atypical Trigeminal Neuralgia today and returned to the news of at least two people driving on the property.

Please, please be considerate! Luckily, the bird is being seen daily.

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org, http://ebird.org/ebird/hotspot/L213585?yr=cur
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS
http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

from the List Owner

Join us on Facebook!