Date: 1/8/18 1:54 pm
From: Paula Hansley <redstart.paula...>
Subject: [cobirds] Snowy owl, Jefferson County
I am 90% certain that I re-found the owl sitting on the ground in No.
Stanley Lake Open Space after searching for an hour from 100th Ave., Alkire
St., and 88th Ave (west of the lake). The owl (?) was south of 100th Ave.
and north of the western extension of the lake and NE of where Woman Creek
enters Standley Lake.

Unfortunately, I did not have my scope with me, so I could not verify that
the white object on the ground was the owl.

When I first saw the owl (no doubt!) flying low across the lake from NE-E
to SW-W, I was about 100 m west of the Wayne Carle middle school on 100th
Ave.

Paula Hansley
Louisville