Date: 1/8/18 1:16 pm
From: Ed Wallace <mottledduck...>
Subject: [LABIRD-L] 4 yellow-throated warblers in Audubon Park
All,

I went birding in New Orleans Audubon Park after the heavy rain this morning. I was fortunate enough to find four yellow-throated warblers in three separate locations. In oak grove immediately east of golf course parking lot. I found a second one by the bridge over the lagoon. 2 were found by the alley that leads to Pitt street on the upriver side of park. Other noteworthy items were a significant reduction in the number of black-bellied whistling ducks. I was also impressed with the number of ruby-crowned kinglets.