Date: 1/8/18 1:00 pm
From: Steve Valasek <botheringbirds...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] SEAZ: Las Cienegas LAPLAND LONGSPUR continues today
Right, but to those of us from the East Coast water tanks are big man-made
metal things that hold water, usually on hillsides. So there can be
confusion when someone reaches the hotspot location, sees one of these, but
not Longspurs.

That's all, it's a beautiful area and a nice walk regardless.

-Steve