Date: 1/8/18 11:50 am
From: Steve Valasek <botheringbirds...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] SEAZ: Las Cienegas LAPLAND LONGSPUR continues today
I really don't want to stir the pot, but I think the problem here is one of
wording. The location of the longspurs is at a muddy pond; however, the
location of the hotspot is at a metal-cylindrical structure that holds
water. Some people call those tanks, while the pond the birds are at are
also called tanks in the west, is this true?

-Steve