Date: 1/8/18 9:14 am
From: Bill Tice <ticebill7...>
Subject: [obol] 2017 Polk Big Year
Below at 4 segments describing my big year effort in Polk County for
2017. This
is more like a small book rather than a blog. For the sake of convenience,
I divided these into the 4 segments, and at the end of the first 3 is the
address for the next successive one (which appears to not be working).
This is a huge amount of info, and it anyone has trouble opening it,
please let me know and I'll try to fix them. There are a lot of pics, in
general they get better as the year progresses as I got better at using the
camera. These are something to be read at your leisure as it would take a
while.

http://billsbirdingjaunts.blogspot.com/2017/02/polk-county-big-year-2017.html

http://billsbirdingjaunts.blogspot.com/2018/01/polk-county-big-year-2017-part-2.html

http://billsbirdingjaunts.blogspot.com/2018/01/polk-county-big-year-2017-part-3.html

http://billsbirdingjaunts.blogspot.com/2018/01/the-magnificent-seven.html

--
Bill Tice

:
"If you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there."
George Harrison

Join us on Facebook!