Date: 1/7/18 9:28 pm
From: <jmeredit...>
Subject: [COBOL] plan for ECAS Wednesday Birding Jan 10
Schedule is chasing birds from local CBCs.

Unless things change drastically between now and Wednesday, the plan is
below. The Emperor Goose seems to be gone, with no reports since Jan 1.

So we will start in Bend with the Common Redpoll coming to Patty's
feeder on Kingston. Then to Pine Nursery Park for the Harris's Sparrow,
and to the canal trail off Purcell for White-throated and another
Harris's Sparrow.

If anyone reports seeing it and has a reliable location for Barred Owl,
we will look for it. At this point, the birding is centered around
Bend. There have been Greater White-fronted Geese and Snow Geese around
east side of Bend which we can try to find. If you noted any other birds
from CBCs that you would like to try to relocate, drop me a line.

Carpooling,
Bend, meet at Nancy P's Bakery at 1054 NW Milwaukee at 8 a.m and we will
carpool to the first location.
Redmond, meet at Starbucks at Nolan Center at 7:15 and come to Nancy
P's.
Sisters, meet at Village Greens Park at 7:15 and come to Bend to Nancy
P's.

If any of you have some bird seed to bring along, the people with
feeders might welcome it, and we can spread it along the trails for the
sparrows. Good birding, Judy, <jmeredit...>