Date: 1/7/18 8:10 pm
From: Thomas Gilg <tom...>
Subject: [obol] Re: how to get a tripod to your destination

I have no tricks to suggest, but want to add that airlines in other countries can often have even more restrictive limits, so know your weakest weak link. For 20-60x80mm scope and tripod, I've had no problems with checkin. I just got back from Pico Bonito Lodge in Honduras.
--tg
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab®|PRO