Date: 1/7/18 6:56 pm
From: Shawneen Finnegan <shawneenfinnegan...>
Subject: [obol] Brownsmead N WATERTHRUSH
Dave and I arrived around 8am and found the N WATERTHRUSH fairly quickly. It was calling in the jungle of blackberry along the railroad track that is flanked by Leino and Rudat Roads. It was about 50 yards southeast of where these two roads intersect with Fish Lane. Best to click on the eBird report on the map for the location.

We dipped on White-winged Crossbills at Fort Stevens SP in large part because our nice morning weather deteriorated to steady rain.

Shawneen Finnegan and Dave Irons
Beaverton, OR

Sent from my iPhonePOST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!