Date: 1/7/18 6:02 pm
From: marshall or janet howe/mcmillen <howe.mcmillen...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Birding near Santa Gertrudis Lane today
I spent several hours looking for the Sinaloa wren and other species today
between noon and 3. No Sinaloa wren, just Bewick's and house. I did find
a roosting great horned owl, a rufous-backed robin high in cottonwoods just
north of Santa Gertrudis along the river, and a male hepatic tanager at the
same place. A Cassin's vireo was foraging high with titmice shortly south
of the Sinaloa wren spot, but other typical species in high foraging groups
were absent.

Marshall Howe