Date: 1/7/18 5:46 pm
From: Mark Stratton <zostropz...> [SanDiegoRegionBirding] <SanDiegoRegionBirding-noreply...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Gray Flycatcher in North Park continues
One of the most cooperative birds ever, the continuing Gray Flycatcher in
Montclair Park in North Park continues. We went today to get it for our
year bird and it sat right above us and flicked it's tail and look at us
only about 4 feet under it. If you go to the very end of Nile St. in North
Park, there is a playground and beyond that, green grass and a few trees.
There are only about 10 trees in the whole bottom part of the park and the
two or three furthest trees are it's favorites. This is the very most
easiest Gray I have ever seen and I don't think a single person besides
Camille and I have gone to see it since Ryan Andrews found it on the
Christmas Bird count. If you can find where it is, write me and I'll help
you.

Mark Stratton
North Park

Virus-free.