Date: 1/7/18 3:27 pm
Subject: Re: Lake Crabtree, NC, waterfowl
Thanks, Harry, it was great!

I appreciate all the responses. Lots of birders out there today, good to
make new friends.

Had a nice long close encounter with a hermit thrush on shore only four
feet from me, hungrily foraging in the leaves. I could have taken a selfie
with it.

Nice multicolored sun pillar and sundog reflecting off the frozen lake, too.

Join us on Facebook!