Date: 1/7/18 2:35 pm
From: Rebecca <kostenrebecca...> [cobirders] <cobirders-noreply...>
Subject: [cobirders] Jefferson (Snowy Owl), Adams (Black Phoebe), Latimer (red Fox Sparrow)
Hello cobirders,

Jefferson County
Richard and I relocated the Snowy Owl along east side of Stan!ey Lake.

Adams County
Richard and I found the Black Phoebe along the west side of the S. P!atte River. We took York north from I270 to 69th, turn right and right again back to toward the highway, then east on the gravel road down to the River. Walk south along the river. The Phoebe was 15 yards south of the footbridge, about 60 yards from our SUV.

Latimer County
David Leatherman relocated the red Fox Sparrow at the Environment Learning Center

Go north from the parking lot on the unpaved walking trail to the Suspension Bridge over the mostly dry riverbed.  Just e of the Suspension Bridge is a trail intersection and info kiosk with a trail map.  Go right (south) at this point following the trail for a few hundred meters to the junction of Alden and Wilcox Trails

Good birding!

See Colorado Birding Society's website for additional details:
http://coloradobirdingsociety.net

Good birding!

Rebecca Kosten, President, Colorado Birding Society
Denver, Colorado
Contact CoBus/Report Interesting Birds: 303-324-7994
Subscribe to "cobirders" by sending blank email to:
<cobirders-subscribe...>
Read "cobirders" at:

Posted by: Rebecca <kostenrebecca...>

<*> Your email settings: