Date: 1/7/18 1:54 pm
From: Bryce Hardway <brycehardway21...>
Subject: [texbirds] The First Annual Hardway Birding Challenge
Hey all!

Inspired by the wonderful competitions between Anthony Hewetson and Rich Kostecke, my dad and I are doing a little challenge of our own. We drew a 3 mile radius around our “home bases” with mine being Texas Lutheran University in Seguin and his being our home in Lago Vista, Texas. Most species at the end of the year wins lunch or dinner of the winner’s choice! His habitat is mostly oak/juniper, however he does have the lake itself. Mine consists of more riparian river habitat. It should be extremely close throughout and best of luck to him!

Good birding!
Bryce Hardway
Seguin, Texas

Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at
http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

from the List Owner

Join us on Facebook!