Date: 1/7/18 12:13 pm
From: Bird Preserve <000000d6b23e025d-dmarc-request...>
Subject: HBVP BIRD LIST 1/1 - 1/7, 2018
We will open a 7 AM through February. Closing at 2 PM, the last entry is 1:30. The entrance to the Henderson Bird Viewing Preserve is off Galleria Drive. The Preserve entrance will be on the north side of the road, just west of the animal shelter. The physical address of the Preserve is 350 E. Galleria Dr., Henderson, Nevada, 89015. Our phone number is 702-267-4180.
We had Fifty-nine (59) species observed from 1/1 - 1/7, 2018. The following birds were seen and/or heard(H) by staff and visitors and confirmed by staff at the Henderson Bird Viewing Preserve east of Las Vegas.

Snow Goose

Least Bittern (H)

Say's Phoebe

Ross's Goose