Date: 1/7/18 11:56 am
From: Harry Fuller <atowhee...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Tripod
One note on tripods which I learned painfully birding in real winter in
northern Europe...get carbon fiber (not aluminum) as it does not conduct
heat and freeze your fingers when the air is, say, 20 degrees F or below 0 C

--
Harry Fuller
author of *Great Gray Owls of CA-OR-WA*, see:

Join us on Facebook!