Date: 1/7/18 11:05 am
From: Bird <birdkimliebich...> [ible] <ible-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [IBLE] Winter Wren on Dallas Harris Memorial Path near where Jason saw it yesterday
Boise ID
on the christmas bird count a few years back, Ben Brock and I saw a couple in the bushes there by that fishing platform (south side of river). That area might be a spot for them. Thinking we should keep an eye out for them going forward.
Kim Liebich =)

On Jan 5, 2018, at 10:55 AM, Cheryl Huizinga <bchuizinga...> [ible] <ible-noreply...> wrote:

Several of us are getting great looks and sounds from Winter Wren along Boise River near where Jason saw it yesterday. First seen across from fishing platform and moved upstream toward benches.

Cheryl Huizinga
Caldwell, Idaho

Join us on Facebook!