Date: 1/7/18 10:41 am
From: Lars Per Norgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Six-pack of Townsend’s
*

I had a similar experience at Westmoreland Park in Portland yesterday,
although I was also making a dedicated effort to find warblers. I figured
at least six, they were in incense cedars and usually out of sight. But I
participated in four CBCs this year and saw Townsend's on each. It really
has been uncommonly mild weather so far, and last winter was historically
cold and snowy in NW Oregon from start to finish. Lars
On Jan 7, 2018, at 10:03 AM, Brandon Green wrote:

> There were at least a half-dozen TOWNSEND’s WARBLERS in my yard this morning, as part of a mixed flock with CB Chickadees and RB Nuthatches. I typically see 1-2 as part of these seasonal mixed flocks here in town. Not sure why there appear to be so many more around his winter.
>
> Brandon
> Eugene

POST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>