Date: 1/7/18 10:05 am
From: Mary Garrard <springazure1...>
Subject: [obol] how to get a tripod to your destination
Hi everyone, I’m have a dilemma: we want to carry-on our luggage for a short trip to Belize including a spotting scope and tripod. However, we discovered the tripod doesn’t fit into regulation carry-on luggage. One of us has a hard-sided regulation carry-on, I have a soft travel pack that is over regulation size but squashable to regulation size.

How do all of you traveling birders get your tripod to your destination? We want to avoid checking it in case it doesn’t arrive and also to avoid having to wait at the carousel.

Thanks for your input!

MaryPOST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!