Date: 1/7/18 9:01 am
From: ERIC GINSBURG <ejgins...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET 1/7 Chicago lakefront Owl and Eagle run
I planned a run to the 31st St Harbor to see the continuing Snowy Owl and lucked out - it was still there, along with a friendly group of birders with a scope to point it out. Then on my run south back home at 10:05 at the 41st St Beach, about five Ring-billed Gulls flew by me going north, as if being chased. I looked up and an adult Bald Eagle flew overhead, flying north, then turning west to fly over Lakeshore Drive and further west.

Eric Ginsburg
Chicago

Posted by: ERIC GINSBURG <ejgins...>

<*> Your email settings: