Date: 1/6/18 10:48 pm
From: Andrew Core <andrewcore...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] SEAZ: Las Cienegas LAPLAND LONGSPUR continues today
Hello birders,

Here is the stakeout hotspot for the Lapland Longspur:
http://ebird.org/ebird/hotspot/L6679708

If you have a personal location and wish to merge it with the hotspot, this
page details how: http://help.ebird.org/customer/portal/articles/1010517

It may take a few hours to show up on the hotspot explorer or in various
apps.

Andrew

--
Andrew Core