Date: 1/6/18 10:37 pm
From: Ryan Winkleman <rswinkleman...> [OrangeCountyBirding] <OrangeCountyBirding-noreply...>
Subject: [OrangeCountyBirding] eBirding the MSRP Empids
There are currently Gray, Hammond's, and Western Flycatchers all in the
same general area at Mile Square Regional Park. eBirders, we would
appreciate it if, when reporting these birds without a photograph, you
could provide a description of the bird and how it was identified and
distinguished from the other two species. Characteristics to describe could
include shape of the eyering, bill color/length, primary projection length,
tail length, behavior, etc. We are still seeing the occasional
misidentification, and providing an adequate description of the bird when a
photograph is not available will help us to determine if you had the
correct species or not during our record reviews.

Thanks.

Ryan Winkleman
RSM

Join us on Facebook!