Date: 1/6/18 10:18 pm
From: Tom SHANE <tom.shane...>
Subject: Mindo Best CBC Ever
When I read James' title my mind flipped it to Mingo, that little town southeast of Colby. I thought, good grief has old James lost it. Wow, nice trip and report, I'm sure everyone on this list is as jealous as I am. I know what you mean about the warblers. We have only been to High Island and the TOS woods once. You can see more of the rare warblers in a couple days than you can in 30 years in Kansas.
Tom S
67846

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to