Date: 1/6/18 9:10 pm
From: Tom Crabtree <tc...>
Subject: Re: [COBOL] Harris's Sparrow update
Mark, in my two visits to the Pine Nursery, both of which were of the "early
morning variety" the looks were brief and the waits were long. The bird was
within 20 or 30 feet the whole time, but it would stay hidden in the brush.
The only thing that changed that was when I spread out a bunch of seed along
the path. Then it would come out for 30 seconds or so at a time and visits
were more frequent, but it still required a lot of patience.

Tom Crabtree