Date: 1/6/18 4:17 pm
From: Nancy Kenyon <NancyKenyon...> [OrangeCountyBirding] <OrangeCountyBirding-noreply...>
Subject: [OrangeCountyBirding] Winter Pelagic Trip - Jan. 13
Sea & Sage Audubon has scheduled a Winter Pelagic Trip out
of Dana Point for next Saturday, January 13th.  I have
received several cancellations for the trip.  If you are
interested in going, please contact me right away.

Meeting time is 6:30 AM.
Trip duration is 8 hours.
Trip fee is $60.
Trip leaders are Jon Dunn, Tom Benson, Jeff Bray, Bruce
Aird, Steve Morris, Robert McNab.

For additional trip info, check our Sea & Sage webpage at:
https://tinyurl.com/cv7vrsf

Nancy Kenyon
Field Trip Chair
Sea & Sage Audubon
Irvine

------------------------------------
Posted by: Nancy Kenyon <nancykenyon...>
------------------------------------

Reports and bird identities are neither edited nor verified. Use at your own risk. Please consult the standard reference books for proper bird identification & currently accepted names. Please do NOT use abbreviations or acronyms in lieu of names. Both scientific and/or common names of birds are acceptable.

All posts must be on-topic: about birds/birding in Orange County, California (nowhere else!). Your posts must include both a clear subject line *and* your name *and your city of residence*. Off-topic posts will be deleted and the sender put on moderated status. Repeat offenders will be banned.

To search for a bird discussed in past messages, browse or search the archives at:

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)