Date: 1/6/18 2:38 pm
From: Mary and Clive Green <mjandclive...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] SEAZ: Reid Park Northern Parula
Apologies again for late posting! On January 5th, Mary and I saw the
continuing Northern Parula at the pond behind the Hardesty building on the
Southeast corner of Reid Park. Also, somewhat unusual, we had a Bewick's
Wren at the same location. Just East of the parking lot near the Northwest
corner of the park, we had a Plumbeous Vireo in what I believe are two
tamarind trees that are leafless but have a lot of flat brown seed pods.

Clive Green