Date: 1/6/18 2:33 pm
From: Range Bayer <range.bayer...>
Subject: [obol] Lincoln Co. Rare eBird Alerts: Black & White Warbler (3 reports)
Black-and-white Warbler (Mniotilta varia) (1)
- Reported Jan 06, 2018 11:15 by Rachel Holzman
- N. Beaver Creek Rd. , Lincoln, Oregon
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=44.518786,-
124.0648699&ll=44.518786,-124.0648699
- Checklist: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S41681375
- Comments: "Photo. When we get home "

Black-and-white Warbler (Mniotilta varia) (1)
- Reported Jan 06, 2018 11:15 by Steve Holzman
- Checklist: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S41681366
- Comments: "Photo. When we get home "

Black-and-white Warbler (Mniotilta varia) (1)
- Reported Jan 06, 2018 10:00 by Team Ona [Marty & Jeanie Bray]
- Beaver Creek Natural Area, Lincoln, Oregon
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=44.5146282,-
124.0490448&ll=44.5146282,-124.0490448
- Checklist: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S41685559
- Media: 1 Photo
- Comments: "Distinctive black and white striped warbler foraging in a
nuthatch-like manner on the lower and mid branches of Sitka spruce trees
(near the trunk and occasionally on the trunk). With a feeding flock of
primarily kinglets and chickadees. We first spotted it with the feeding
flock at a few minutes after 10 am. It was moving around with the flock
and still present in the area when we left at 11:25 am."

Join us on Facebook!