Date: 1/6/18 2:26 pm
From: modise <modise...>
Subject: [cobirds] Anyone seen the Harris's hawk lately?
All - while bicycling past Carson Nature Center in Littleton today at 10:45
a.m., I saw a very red and brown hawk land in a cottonwood on the west side
of the Platte River. I saw a very strong, horizontal white tail-bar when
it flared, and I immediately thought "Harris's hawk". Of course, it was
probably a rough-legged hawk, but you never know, so I thought I would
ask. I didn't have my bins to look closer.

Bryan Arnold
Jefferson County
5,500'