Date: 1/6/18 1:52 pm
From: Judith ONeale <losbirdlady...>
Subject: [LABIRD-L] Dr. Robert F. Andrle
I just received notice that LOS Life Member, Dr. Robert F. Andrle, died in October, he was 90 years old. He worked at the Buffalo Museum of Science for 30 years. At various times, he was editor, author and reviewer for American Birds, the Kingbird and the Bulletin of the Buffalo Society of Natural Sciences. He earned his doctorate in biogeography from LSU in 1964.

Our condolences to Dr. Andrleā€™s family in New York.

If you would like a copy of the Buffalo News obituary, please email me off list at <jloneale...>

Judith O'Neale
Lafayette LA

Join us on Facebook!