Date: 1/6/18 12:52 pm
From: Wink Gross <winkg...>
Subject: [obol] Snowy Plovers, Sitka Sedge (Tillamook)
We counted 17 SNOWY PLOVERS in one flock on the beach at Sitka Sedge SNA this morning. More than twice my highest count ever. They were a couple hundred yards north of where the trail from the dike reaches the beach.
Sender: <obol-bounce...>

As with any nemesis-bird worth the name, I have yet to find any WWXbills at Sitka Sedge or Tierra del Mar. Several crossbill flocks flying around and plenty of spruce cones left for them to eat.

Wink Gross
Tierra del Mar

Sent from my iPhone
POST: Send your post to <obol...>