Date: 1/6/18 9:14 am
From: Ragupathy Kannan <0000013b0ad14faf-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: TOSO
When I reported this to Doug James this morning he came up with an anecdote from his vast past, as usual.  To paraphrase.....
I discovered the first Townsend's Solitaire decades ago near Beaver Lake while mapping out my CBC circle.  I went back and found the bird again with my students and they all saw it too.  I had a rifle with me at the time and badly want to collect a specimen, but gave up when I realized that it would have fallen down a cliff to a spot where I could not have retrieved it.
On Friday 5 January 2018, 8:16:54 PM GMT-6, Don Simons <drsimons56...> wrote:

Two Townsend’s solitaires continue on Mount Magazine for the CBC.

Sent from my iPad

Join us on Facebook!