Date: 1/5/18 9:47 pm
From: Pudge Johnson <lmjrjohnson...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Montosa Canyon Trogon
I visited Montosa Canyon this morning. It was very quiet but did find
Arizona woodpeckers and both blue-gray and black tailed gnatcatchers. As I
left the canyon, near the lower end where the concrete slab crosses the
road, I observed a very silent female trogon, much to my surprise. The bird
was very tolerant, but never made a sound. Photos are on Ebird at:
<http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S41665264>
http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S41665264.

Also, I have added two photos of the Eurasian widgeon at Avra Valley WTP
during a flyover on ebird at:
<http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S41665578>