Date: 1/5/18 9:25 pm
From: <condor262001...> [OrangeCountyBirding] <OrangeCountyBirding-noreply...>
Subject: [OrangeCountyBirding] Ovenbird-Mile Square Park
I dropped by Mile Square Park in Fountain Valley this afternoon (Friday) to look for the Pine Warbler and the Ovenbird. I did not see the Pine Warbler. However, the Ovenbird was near its spot by the maintenance yard/golf course border. It stayed, however, for the whole 1.5 hours in a bush (with a poll through its center) by the golf course fence, about 10 m north of the maintenance yard fence. For most of that period it was buried in the bush. However, it came out about 330 PM for a brief curtain call.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/25876581@N00/38634297565/in/dateposted-public/ https://www.flickr.com/photos/25876581@N00/38634297565/in/dateposted-public/

Jim Hecht
Hermosa Beach CA

Join us on Facebook!