Date: 1/5/18 5:42 pm
From: Anderson, Leif E -FS <leanderson...>
Subject: CBC goodies.
Greetings all,
I finally finished my last count of 14 and it's time to start the paperwork.

At Holla Bend NWR count: I don't have all the data, but Alan & Steve had a dark phase Rough-legged and Michael & Patty had Blue-winged Teal. Both these parties also had Trumpeter Swans.

I had Red Crossbills at Hot Springs NP and two locations at Mount Magazine.
I had a dark-phase Rough-legged South of Manila, on the Big Lake NWR count.

Time to sleep! Leif at Hector