Date: 1/5/18 1:37 pm
From: Chuck Mills <ccmills...>
Subject: [IN-BIRD-L] Indiana Big Years
These are the top big years done by an Indiana birder as of December 31,
2016. The numbers were determined by looking at the list articles for the
past 6 years as well as communication with several Indiana birders. I'm
certain that there are big years for unreported counties and big years that
are larger than the numbers that are reported here. Please let the me know
if you wish to add to the list or challenge some of the numbers that are
listed. No totals under 200 will be included. An updated table will be
published in the 2017 Birder's List article in May.

Location

Year

Number

Birder