Date: 1/5/18 9:49 am
From: Nathan Schirmacher <natester166...>
Subject: Re: [mou-net] Probable Northern Hawk Owl
All,

Thanks to my dad for being able to post! Just got done with my appointment and was able to drive back to the site on the highway. I could not refind the owl. But I want to give everyone that would possibly look for it a warning that there was a owl size carcass in the middle of the highway (was not there when I drove by the first time) where it was seen when I got back to this site. I tried to get id on the carcass but was mostly flattened already and was not able to get at it as it was to busy of a highway. Hopefully the carcass was not the owl and I will keep my eye out in the area as I am there a few times a week. I was able to get the coordinates and they are below.

45.3281329, -92.9270256

Nate Schirmacher
Brooklyn Park
Hennepin County