Date: 1/5/18 9:11 am
From: Jonathan Lutz <jlutz...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Paton Center maintenance today and Monday
Good morning, fellow birders.

The backyard pavilion space at the Paton Center was completed and reopened
to the public on December 15. However, the space will be closed today,
Friday the 5th, and Monday, the 8th, for additional weatherproofing work.
Construction noise (impact drill-drivers) will occur on both days. The
Richard Grand Memorial Meadow and the feeder station in the front yard will
be OPEN during this time. We apologize for any inconvenience the closure of
the backyard may cause.

The entire property, including the backyard, will be OPEN Saturday and
Sunday.

Please feel free to call or email me if you have questions or concerns.

Best regards,
Jonathan

Jonathan E. Lutz
Paton Center Director